Welcome to the Parent Support Services Society of BC’s Grandparents Day Online Auction.
Scroll Through Our Fantastic Auction Items!
Auction items added continuously. Check back often!
(If you are stuck on an item page – just click here )
Our generous donors have provided a range of auction items from all over the province in order to raise funds for our work with diverse families across BC! The funds raised from both our online and onsite auctions will directly go towards program-related costs. It’s a win-win for all. The online auction closes September 9th, 2019, at 11:59 pm.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 604-669-1616 ext 104 for more information.
1. Please click the ‘Bid Now’ button next to the item of your choice to read more about it
2. Please insert your bid amount into the value box and click ‘Place Bid’
3. Please ensure that you have entered in a valid email address (otherwise your bid will not be registered)
4. You will receive an email confirming your bid amount
5. If you win the auction, an email will be sent to you regarding delivery and the method of payment- please respond to this email promptly so you’ll be able to receive (and enjoy) your auction item!
– The starting bid will be an increment over the opening price.
– Your bids may take some time to reflect on the page but the confirmation email is a reliable indicator of whether your bid has registered or not.
– If it asks you to bid a larger amount than what you have submitted, this may mean that someone has already outbid you.
Thank you for participating in our online auction. Good luck!