Victoria Program Coordinator Annette De boer in live interview with Oak Bay News – https://www.facebook.com/OakBayNews/videos/1518375351518964/
Kamloops Connector Story – http://parentsupportbc.ca/root/content-pdf/news-articles2/connector_sept17_grg-story.pdf
August 29th Interview with Carol Madsen – CFRO 100.5 FM
CBC Vancouver – TV News piece with footage of the event in the Lower Mainlnand.- http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/762819651743 Starts at 11:23 min mark.
Vancouver Co-op Radio – Media Mornings:
Pulse FM – Kash Heed Show
Plus: we had radio coverage on CBC Daybreak North and CFIS in Prince George, and on CBC Radio News
Our Kinship Care Petition https://www.change.org/p/premier-christy-clark-improve-support-for-kinship-caregivers – generated some early media buzz:
CBC Early EditionRadio Interview – http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2693091957/
- Vancouver Courier – http://www.vancourier.com/living/stroll-raises-funds-to-support-grandparents-raising-grandchildren-1.2039938
- New Westminster News Leader – http://www.newwestnewsleader.com/community/celebrate-grandparents-day-sept-13-1.2054489
Over the airwaves:
- CBC’s Early Edition – http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/British+Columbia/ID/2675259493/ (Clarification: PSS has not experienced funding cuts)
- CKNW – Simi Sara Show – https://soundcloud.com/cknw/grandparents-raising
- Media Mornings Current Affairs show on Vancouver Co-op Radio – http://coopradio.org/content/media-mornings-741 47:00 min mark.
- It Takes a Village Parenting show on Vancouver Co-op Radio – http://coopradio.org/content/it-takes-village-194 48:00 min mar